|The following is a brief outline of some of the various
types of survey and consultancy work undertaken :
- Draught Surveys
- On and Off Hire Surveys
- Hatch and Tank Cleanliness Surveys
- Bunker Surveys
- Cargo Condition Surveys on behalf of Shippers, Receivers,
Vessels Owners or Charterers, Insurance Underwriters and P & I Clubs
- Ships Condition Surveys for P & I Clubs and/or Pre Purchase
- Ship Machinery/Failures/Hull damage and/or Repair Superintendence.
- Preparation/Modification of Ship Stability Data.
- Cargo Superintendence.
- Stability Calculations
- Bulk Sampling
- Bulk Liquid Surveys
- Cargo Measurement Surveys
- Lashing/Securing Surveys on General and Containerised Cargoes
- Container Condition Surveys
- Yacht Surveys
- Marine Project Management
- Underwater Hull Inspections and/or Cleaning Supervision.
- Ultrasonic testing of Hatch Covers for Watertight Integrity
- Flag State Annual Safety Inspections.
| The Partnership | Work
Specialist Equipment | Membership of Professional Maritime Bodies
Copyright © 1998
A.R.Brink & Associates
All rights reserved
Any problems with this site please contact